Re: [OM] Filter Questions!!?!

Subject: Re: [OM] Filter Questions!!?!
From: Gary Edwards <edwardsg@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 09 Dec 1999 19:41:50 -0600
Welcome aboard, Bill.  We look forward to more exciting stories from you.  To
that end, may I suggest you consider adding a good quality Kevlar vest to your
OM
kit?  Even if the gangbangers aren't trying to shoot you next time, they are all
terrible shots...  Also, and I see a new thread starting here, you should
consider getting very large, fast Zuikos.  A 180/2 will do a much better job of
stopping a 9 mm slug than a 200/5.  On the other hand, you can run faster with a
200/5.  ;-)

Gary Edwards