Re: [OM] Misadventures in shopping (info needed re TTL auto cord 2)

Subject: Re: [OM] Misadventures in shopping (info needed re TTL auto cord 2)
From: "Charles Loeven" <cpl49@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 1999 11:01:17 -0800
====All I wanna do is get my flash 20cm away---I didn't know I'd need a
PhD in Zuikology to do it!===

I sympathise.
You could try to find a T flash extender for the T-20.
I am saving mine as a collectable and will use the big bucks
I get for it as retirement money.  <big stupid Grin>

I also found a coiled cord with a foot on one end and a shoe on the other
marked "for OM".  It is for a OM1n.  I use it with my T-20 and OM1 or 2
on regular auto.
There is a thing called "duo synch cord" which is like the
shoe and foot cord I described but it is full TTL configured.
Rarer than the extender or the auto connector I believe.
My suggestion is to get a T-32 or another brand that is TTL
compatible with the OM body.  At least it would have a place to
plug the damn thing in.

CL