Re: [OM] T20 guide table <oops, 'calculator panel'>

Subject: Re: [OM] T20 guide table <oops, 'calculator panel'>
From: "Hans van Veluwen" <mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 18 Dec 1999 12:38:37 +0100
: I only had the thing for a day, but I think you're
: wrong on that.

Ooooooh no I'm not.

: While the panel does _mechanically_
: interface with the switch (pushing it to auto when
: the panel was reversed to show the "full automatic
: operation on OM2" side"), the switch mechanism is
: built into the body. While you need the panel to
: tell you what position the switch is in (left is
: auto IIRC), it should still work without the
: panel.

It does, but only in Manual, or if you put it on an TTL/OTF compatible body, in
OTF mode.
If you do have the panel, you can operate the switch and set the flash to Normal
Auto Mode (computer flash) with two Auto working apertures. This works on any
camera.

: Finally, as I've only got an OM1, it's a
: moot point until I get an auto-capable body...are
: you offering to donate your 4ti? <g>

Let me think about it. Hmmmmmmmm. No.

H@nz