[OM] Olympus List Admin

Subject: [OM] Olympus List Admin
From: Chloe <corella@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 15 Jan 2000 11:07:17 +0800
I volunteer my services to administer the Olympus Mailing list - NOT the US
politics list.  I have never done this before, even with the SUV thread,
but I respectfully request that anyone who wants to continue this thread
relating to US presidents, politics and like subjects - do so on a suitable
public newsgroup.

If you think I should not be interfeering like this or think I am
infringing upon your freedom of speech then you are welcome to take over
from me.  Volunteers should contact Shawn as I will be handing over to him
temporarily anyway as I am flying back to Ireland tomorrow.

Thank You

Giles

Ps Hans has just un*subscribed from the list - I have no idea whether this
has anything to do with this issue but could someone please find out and
invite him back if that was his reason and if and when this stuff has
ceased.