Re: [OM] First Oly

Subject: Re: [OM] First Oly
From: Garth Wood <garth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 04 Feb 2000 11:36:17 -0700
At 03:15 PM 2/4/00 +0000, you wrote:

>I think Fuji are doing different things in different markets.  A while ago
>I bought some Reala here in Ireland that was labled and packaged as just
>straight Reala.  A few weeks ago I bought a multi roll pack at Heathrow
>airport and it was labeled Superia Reala.  Superia is in smaller letters
>and Realla in larger print.

In general, the stuff I've seen in Canada (Alberta and British Columbia, to be
sure) is simply labelled "Reala" in 35mm format.  More recent stuff is
"blended": some "Reala," some "Reala Superia," and occasionally just "Superia."
 I have no idea if these three formulations are identical.

And yes, it's my favorite colour negative film, too.

Garth