Re: [OM] High magnification macro lenses

Subject: Re: [OM] High magnification macro lenses
From: tatu_laitinen@xxxxxxx
Date: 5 Feb 2000 06:37:49 -0800
On Sat, 05 February 2000, Phillip Franklin wrote:

> I'm more interested lenses with greater than 1:1 magnification. Comparable OM
> lenses are the
> 38mm macro, 20mm macro. I don't think Canon or Nikon are offering these type
> lenses.
> So maybe my question should be: are there any lenses beside the Zuiko Macro
> 38mm/2.8 and
> Zuiko Macro 20mm/2.0 in this greater than 1x range.

Hi ZUIKOholics!

Several manufacturers offer lenses designed for greater than life-size
magnifications. Only downside is that only ZUIKO lenses are Automatic. Because
most of the micro lenses can be used with different camera mounts, they have
been fitted with special RMS mount. And YES, Canon and Nikon does have several
models for this purpose. Manufacturing of most of these lenses have been
discontinued.

This page has all the info you need:

http://www.a1.nl/phomepag/markerink/microlen.htm

Pretty good page!!!