RE: [OM] Colour films

Subject: RE: [OM] Colour films
From: Chip Stratton <cstrat@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 29 Apr 2000 16:38:21 -0500
Phillip et al.,

The  shots  were a mix of  outdoor, partly cloudy skies, and electronic
flash illuminated. No way could that account for the cast and poor color
rendition.

The K64 was purchased from B&H, and an roll shot & processed a few weeks
earlier was just fine.

I dropped the roll off at a Wolf Camera, as I had come up short on Kodak
mailers. The  slides came back mounted in 'Kodak Premium Processing
Kodachrome' slide mounts, so I assume (perhaps wrongly) that it was done at
the Kodalux lab.

I agree  that the Kodachromes scan well, though I'm not as impressed with
how E100VS scans on my scanner.

Chip
cstrat@xxxxxxxxx