[OM] TOPE 2 submissions

Subject: [OM] TOPE 2 submissions
From: "Olaf Greve" <ogreve@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 06 Jun 2000 04:36:43 PDT
Hi guys,

As I mentioned yesterday, I'm ready to receive (more) TOPE 2 submissions. At present, the total is at 11 and I expect quite a few more pictures. I have already successfully put a debug version on the server (hidden of course, so have fun trying to figure out where it is, hehehe ;) ) and that is fully operational.

I therefore expect to be able to perform the initial launch on Friday June 16th. If you want your submission to be included in the initial launch, please send it to me before that date. If you can't make that deadline don't worry, as always, I will keep on posting later submissions as they come in.

Good, I hope to receive quite a few more submissions, so we can have yet another very successful gallery. If you have any intention of sending in a submission please e-mail me off-list (olaf_greve@xxxxxxxxxxx) to indicate this, so I should have more or less an idea of the amount of eventual submissions...

Cheers!
Olafo