Re: [OM] Listee equipment sales and prices (Long & OT)

Subject: Re: [OM] Listee equipment sales and prices (Long & OT)
From: pizzuto <pizzuto@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2000 19:01:52 +0200
Come on guys, now, relax.. don't start a flame-thread on this!  We
obviously appreciate the works of people like Dave, Doris and of course
Tom, etc.. in bringing stuff to the list.
We unlucky non-US residents can't really contribute to the list can we,
lenses here are rare and almost always in less than list condition!!
The issues here are:
1) Dave's equipment is Dave's equipment and he asks what he feels is
right.
2) Listing equip, on the list is a good will thingy.
3) People are free not to buy at a given price.
4) The matter is now CLOSED!!  Lets get on with other discussions like
the tolerance in the resistance on the barrels of the different 50mm
lenses, or how many Such Useless Vehicles (SUVs) you can fit in a
Neverready case !!! :)  (Note: this is a hilarious comment... :)

cheers guys,

Konrad