Re: [OM] Favorite targets

Subject: Re: [OM] Favorite targets
From: DaEyeGuy@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2000 02:44:52 EDT
I've been wanting to answer on this one but am having a hard time finding
just one "thing" that I repeatedly shoot..I have to use a camera constantly
in one of my occupations (interior design)...so that eats up a lot of film.
But in times of pleasure I tend to stop and shoot interesting architecture (I
seem to have a fetish for shingle-style homes, particularly the large,
turn-of-century, grand ones that are rapidly being converted across the land
into lawyers' and dentists' offices.) I am an avid perennial gardener and
love to take shots of my more stunning achievements. Since I am close to the
Blue Ridge Parkway I also seem to gravitate to pastoral shots of mountains
with rolling fields showing the shadows of clouds from overhead. Anf then too
there are the millions of shots of our three (yes, three) Shitzus....Shitzus
asleep, Shitzus awake (you get the drift...) My cats are actually my favorite
models, as their langor and self-composure lend themselves to slow focusiing!
:=)
Susan

Susan Steele
Amherst, VA USA