[OM] 35S

Subject: [OM] 35S
From: "Ed Brillhart" <gebrill@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 23 Jul 2000 19:58:48 -0500
Using such a straight forward camera where you have to think more about the
exposure (no guiding computer chips, fancy readouts or  whizz bizzz ) can
also help you to ponder more on why you are taking a photo and thus what
needs to be there!   This may aid your capacity when you use your OM.

What inspired you to purchase this old example?

Ron Ligtermoet
dlanor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Ron, I am not sure why I decided to by the 35S. Maybe because it is old and
seem to be (from the pictures) in very good condition. It comes with a tower
light meter, case, flash and most importantly with all the original manuals.
It was very inexpensive and I thought it might be fun to experiment with it.
I still don't have the camera but it should arrive this coming week. Thanks
for the information I'll let you know if it's really in great condition or
if I bought a lemon.