Re: [OM] some quick-n-dirty scans

Subject: Re: [OM] some quick-n-dirty scans
From: Acer V <siddim01@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2000 19:57:35 -0700 (PDT)
>>>Some very nice aircraft shots, especially considering the constraints
you were working under!  The one with the twin opposing tails and another
with a 747 takeoff are excellent.<<<

Thanks you John, Barry, and all others. I'm surprised myself at their
usability: i started out at 1/500 and then had to go to 1/250 due to the
heavy cloud cover, and this is at 400mm handheld <g>. alas, the family
stuff didn't fare well: looks like fuji didn't have a channel for konica
or something: everything is brown goo tinted, with garish colours turning
people into pumpkins, and too much on the dark side. oh, and forget about
mixed lighting, it's a nightmare :( we're talking flash pictures (strong
batts in T32, charging each shot in a second or two), and even daylight. i
might go for reprints but don't hold much hope there. the photos on the
tmp page are all fuji.

/Acer V
--
dum spiro, spero