Re: [OM] Postive progress on Debbie and the ultimate excuse for your spo

Subject: Re: [OM] Postive progress on Debbie and the ultimate excuse for your spouses.
From: T.Clausen@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2000 20:18:56 +0200 (CEST)
Hiya Tom et. al.,

I'd like to second Lex on what he says, and add that I, of course,
hope to be taken for a ride in Tom's wondercar - should I be in his
neigborhood ;)

No, seriously...enthusiasm is great - but is one of those things that we,
as we grow up, for some reason are taught shouldn't be shown. Now that's
bullshit (imho), and one of the great things about this list is, that we
can vent our enthusiasm on (mainly OM-gear, but also other things) without
being considred as too much of a fruitcake ;) (Or maybe I am considred a
fruitcake allready, but I am then too skull-numb to realize that....)

So, Tom....while being jealous of your nice vehicle, it is in the positive
way. Now, the only thing I am wondering is this: why haven't you taken
(and posted) the pictures yet? (come on, we all KNOW that was the first
thing you did when you got it....)

Best wishes to yourself, your kids and your wife

--thomas