Re: [OM] GILES: [OT]: of course: +40/2 stuff

Subject: Re: [OM] GILES: [OT]: of course: +40/2 stuff
From: Jim Sharp <jsharp@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2000 00:07:07 -0500
I think Chris pretty well summed it up here...

I'm on a number of other lists, other totally unrelated things that I
won't mention. They all go through this from time to time unless there
is a moderator. I've yet to see one disintegrate - they always seem to
get back on track eventually. I consider it part of the deal and it's
worth it to me to filter what I think is noise because of the overall
content. Then again, I've got low $$ unlimited internet access...

Just my $.02

--
Jim