RE: [OM] Re: OT List Admin musings

Subject: RE: [OM] Re: OT List Admin musings
From: "Brian P. Huber" <bphuber@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2000 20:47:53 -0400
Seems to me that there a just a few major offenders, with a smattering of
occasional folks that "hog" bandwidth from time-to-time, me included.

We just all need to pay attention to how we use the list and keep our
conversations courteous.  Just like we were talking face to face.

I do get tired of seeing numerous posts from the same individuals, but then,
some beauts come through from those same folks that make it all worthwhile,
so...

TEMPERANCE!

Brian P. Huber

-

 I  think the peanut
gallery phenomenon would make that a worse proposition by far than off
topic excursions.  But if anyone wants to go ahead and set one up, by all
means go ahead and do so.

Going back to sleep now  Zzzzzzzz....

Giles