Re: [OM] If you had to choose only ONE body . . .

Subject: Re: [OM] If you had to choose only ONE body . . .
From: Mark Dapoz <md@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2000 00:52:34 -0400 (EDT)

On Tue, 10 Oct 2000, Ray Moth wrote:

> "If you had to choose only ONE M/OM body for all your 35mm photography,
> which would it be?"

I'd pick the 3Ti.  It provides you with all the metering benefits of the 4Ti,
OTF flash capabilities, and it still maintains the mechanical reliability
of the original OM-1.  The lack of a self timer can be overcome by using
an external mechanical timer, and I find the lack of MLU/prefire isn't really
as big an issue as it's made out to be.
                                        -mark