Re: [OM] [OT threat] New List member and lateat Zuiko-holic

Subject: Re: [OM] [OT threat] New List member and lateat Zuiko-holic
From: qcabrera@xxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2000 18:32:31 +0200
On 19 Oct 00, at 9:41, Tom Scales wrote:

> Not sure I can count that high....probably 30-40 or so.
>
> I tell ya, it's a dangerous disease.

Stop it zuiks!!!! I'm scared and haven't had my medicine... I'm
starting to feel the symptoms.

I'm afraid I may buy a shoe box in Germany with the letters OM on
it! (are you sure no one knows where to get gear in Berlin?. Well I'll
do the research).

Quique (Enrique Cabrera)       qcabrera@xxxxxxxxxx

A real Nowhere Man, sitting in his Nowhereland
The Spanish Beatles page          http://www.upv.es/beatles
The Ultimate Beatles Archives     http://www.gmf.upv.es/beatles
      THE END         (And,in the end, the love you take
                            is equal to the love you make)