Re: [OM] Re: OT Lefties

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: OT Lefties
From: "Bruce Appelbaum" <brucea@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2000 09:31:14 -0400
The film take-up spool in the camera was removable.  You could use another
film cartridge as the take-up spool.  The knife  let you cut the film in the
middle of the roll, wind the balance into the take-up cartridge, and remove
it.  It was a neat feature, but one I rarely used.

end

Regards

Bruce Appelbaum
Yorktown Heights, New York