Re: [OM] Advice for sneaking stuff past spouse

Subject: Re: [OM] Advice for sneaking stuff past spouse
From: Gregg Iverson <giverson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 21 Oct 2000 22:30:29 -0400
I print these off and share them with my wife. She doesn't always see the humor in them cause she doesn't care about the equipment, but often she does.

Gregg

Jim  wrote:
You make a good point and I agree entirely. Certainly I hope that people have
understood that my comments on this thread were in a humouroud vein, but in
looking back I suspect that they are not clear in that regard. My wife and I
believe in open and honest communication, and the OM stuff falls into that
catagory. (Besides which, even if I tried I could never pull it off - my wife
is much to smart to fall for any of that!)