RE: [OM] Lens Storage

Subject: RE: [OM] Lens Storage
From: "Timpe, Jim" <Jim.Timpe@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2000 13:48:32 -0800
I've finally struck on the perfect solution to everyone's concern
about/desire to store their lenses to prevent the onset of the dreaded
fungi.

                1)  Carefully package all your very best glass, zuiko or
otherwise, for shipment.
                2)  Send it, immediately, to ME.
                3)  I'll take REAL good care of it.

There.  Don't you all feel so much better now.

Always here for you,
and on perpetual 'fungalert'
Jim