[OM] OM Strap

Subject: [OM] OM Strap
From: "Wayne Harridge" <wayneharridge@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 5 Jan 2001 15:39:31 +1100
G'day Jim,

This is my 3rd attempt to reply to your message re. the strap, problems with
the web mail interface my ISP provides.  I'm interested, but I'm not sure
that I have anything to trade for it, so I'm quite happy to pay you for the
strap and the shipping.  I'll be away on holidays for the next 8 days, so
won't be reading mail until I get back.  If you want to send the strap and
let me know how much it is I can send cash as soon as I return, or you can
wait for payment before sending it, it isn't urgent.  Send me details of
cost and your postal address.

My address:

Wayne Harridge
2 The Ridgeway