Re: [OM] [OT] Super-Speed Transparency [was] 50mm f/1.2 Versions

Subject: Re: [OM] [OT] Super-Speed Transparency [was] 50mm f/1.2 Versions
From: "John A. Lind" <jlind@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2001 12:22:01 +0000
At 16:45 1/22/01, Ian Nichols asked:
On Sun, 21 Jan 2001, John A. Lind wrote:

> Fuji discontinued Provia RSP 1600.  :-(

7dayshop.com are still advertising "Provia 1600" on their site - is that
the same film? (the "RSP" bit doesn't seem to be included in the name).

Yes, the RSP is the three letter designation for it.

I based my remarks on the B&H site . . . which shows the film as discontinued for the stock of "USA" sourcing, but still shows stock on hand for the "grey" sourcing. Nothing metioned (yet) on Fuji's USA web site, but my experience is web site updating can lag business decisions.

-- John