Re: [OM] 300 4.5 Zuiko

Subject: Re: [OM] 300 4.5 Zuiko
From: ClassicVW@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2001 17:13:14 EST
I think your offer is a bit closer to the the low side, but not an insult,
don't get me wrong. Depends on condition, and if there's a case, and/or caps,
 but your offer and his stated price are in the price range I'd expect this
lens to sell in. Much closer to $400 for a MINT example, IMO. I just
purchased one from a list member and am very happy with it, although I
haven't gotten any shots back yet that I took, so I can't give you any
practical shooting advice.

 BTW- ALL of us should be verrry careful when we discuss what we're going to
offer someone for an Olympus item. This list isn't a "private line". Many
people are lurking here, as your seller could be. We don't want to tip our
hand, nor do we want to inadvertantly insult someone. Just happened to me
(and you)  (in a nice way, thankfully) as the seller of the OM-2SP that you
all were discussing that I got off eBay "Buy It Now $175" is apparently a
listee too I learned! Very nice chap BTW.

Best,
George S.