Re: [OM] OM-2s Question

Subject: Re: [OM] OM-2s Question
From: SSchup1130@xxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 18 Feb 2001 08:04:12 EST
  Yes the meter comes on.It does not apear to have been worked on.The only
thing I do notice is that the film wind crank seems loose.Other than that it
appears cosmetically to look new.I don't have my other 2s right know to
compare it to but the shutter sound is a little strange.Maybe just use to my
2n's sound.Thanks Clint I'll just wait for my other to return from John.

                                            Scott Schupbach