Re: [OM] Motor Drive 1/M. 18V Control Grip 1

Subject: Re: [OM] Motor Drive 1/M. 18V Control Grip 1
From: Wayne <shumaker@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 01 Mar 2001 16:44:55 -0500
I think someone reported a while back that the NiCds actually can give
you lower fps because of lower internal resistance. I replaced old
NiCds in with NiMH but don't have any fresh NiCds to compare with.
Also, with power loss due to the higher internal resistance in the
NiMHs, you may get less total power than with NiCds. I also may be
wrong but I though I read that NiCds can handle more recharge cycles as
well. Can anyone confirm?

Wayne