RE: [OM] Zuiko 250mm f 2 on ebay

Subject: RE: [OM] Zuiko 250mm f 2 on ebay
From: Chip Stratton <cstrat@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 04 Mar 2001 20:01:31 -0600
Exactly! It is time for all jingoistic Americans to rise up, and salvage
what little we have left of our Zuikophilic heritage! Look how much control
has already passed outside of these borders.

You would think that when Al Gore invented The Internet, he would have made
sure the most important Internet resources (e.g. all of Olympia) were based
in the USA.

Lets not lose all of our F/2s too!

Well, maybe we could make some exceptions for Canada. But would that include
Quebec?

Chip