Re: [OM] I think I committed the unforgiveable -- but had a nice day...

Subject: Re: [OM] I think I committed the unforgiveable -- but had a nice day.......
From: "Chris O'Neill" <coneill@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2001 07:57:18 -0700
On 5 Mar 2001, at 2:13, John A. Lind wrote:

> Chris O'Neill - Sound the alarm!!!
>
> If only Zuikoman were here, he would defend Truth, Justice, and "The OM
> Way" to put an end to this Zuikoholic enabler on the loose peddling his
> addictive plight to the highly impressionable young in our midst.  No less
> than a public admission of his guilt.  Dastardly, absolutely and
> delightfully dastardly.

LOL!!!

John:

I'll create web sites...  I'll act as the depot where addicts who want to
kick the habit can dump their leftover addictive substances (including
boxes and packing materials!)...  I'll encourage list members to kick the
habit by posting messages to the mailing list...  but I will NOT (I
repeat...  NOT!) dress up in a skin-tight spandex jumpsuit complete with
cape and a flaming red "Z" emblazoned on the chest, and jump out of a
window!!!

Regards,

Chris
Zuikoholics Anonymous President