[OM] KEH Bargains

Subject: [OM] KEH Bargains
From: "Bob Whitmire" <rlw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 10 Mar 2001 21:06:35 -0500
Had a discussion with one of the nice folks at KEH a while back. Told her
that when it came to lenses I was interested in functionality rather than
appearance. She said the Bargain category was just my ticket. I asked her if
Bargain grade meant the glass was good, if less than perfect in appearance,
and she assured me it was. For those who have actually bought Bargain from
KEH and other outlets, are they speaking truth? Do these lenses do the job
even if they don't look so good? I don't much care if there's crap in the
glass as long as it doesn't degrade picture quality, and the Bargain prices
sure are right.

Thanx!

--Bob Whitmire