RE: [OM] Urgent: need price Information for used macro stuff

Subject: RE: [OM] Urgent: need price Information for used macro stuff
From: Scott Gomez <scott@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2001 10:44:19 -0800
That would be it. I've used it for years on my OM with winder attached. I
much prefer it to a neck strap in most situations, as properly adjusted it
cradles the winder's grip right into your hand and you can walk around with
the camera almost without thinking about it. It comes with a little
attachment thingy that goes through the lug on the same side of the camera
body as the winder's grip. See the photo on my web page for one mounted on
the winder (although it's from the wrong angle to see the mounting details):

http://petroglyph.crestline.ca.us/photography/omcameras.htm

I'll get a new shot of it with the digital if anyone's interested in seeing
how it attaches.

---
Scott