Re: [OM] A good word for Jim Couch

Subject: Re: [OM] A good word for Jim Couch
From: Jim Couch <JamesBCouch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2001 11:05:56 -0800
Thank you for the kind comments Chuck. I try to treat folks as I would have
them treat me, and I can relate to the eagerness to have a new Oly toy, even
if there is no real pressing requirement. As for the manuals, I don't recall
if I mentioned them in the add, but as you now have my only OM2s it seemed
appropriate that the manuals go with it as well.

I hope all is well with the Stylus!

Jim Couch