Re: [OM] Finally Got Some Photos on the Web

Subject: Re: [OM] Finally Got Some Photos on the Web
From: Michael Stahulak <mstahulak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 17 May 2001 12:41:14 -0600
Chris, all,

For the Mac, you might try the CorelDRAW? 8 Limited Edition For Macintosh®,
which includes CorelPaint8. Its a free download (though huge: 54MB) at
<http://www.corel.com/freebies/CWPfreebies.htm>. I haven't used it - I still
can't even get my images into my computer;( , but the only limitation over
the full version that I could see is that it can only open a single file at
a time.

Hope this helps,

Mike