Re: Collectible OM-3 condition-> was [OM] OM-1(n): mechanical orelectro

Subject: Re: Collectible OM-3 condition-> was [OM] OM-1(n): mechanical orelectronic s...
From: "Hans-Joachim Busch" <Busch-Koeln@xxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2001 14:20:36 +0200
Thanks, George!
I'm happy to know, that there are (few?) list members, who are interested in
photography.

There are so many threads here dealing with buying (what for?) and collecting
OM stuff. I have no idea what to do with SEVEN (some days ago) 50mm. And - Im
so sorry - I don't believe, that anyone but you zuikoholics is impressed by an
Olympus collection.

Hans-Joachim