Re: [OM] Olympus OM-4 Shot wins

Subject: Re: [OM] Olympus OM-4 Shot wins
From: "S. Morales" <miadolphins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 17 Jun 2001 23:20:54 -0500
It also appears that he must have shot at a wide-angle, giving him great
depth of field. Remember the further away a moving subject is, the better
your chances are at freezing it, also if a subject is coming toward you,
instead of side to side, the easier it is to freeze, at a slower shutter
speed. But is it possible he, shot it between 75-105mm, thus making the
truck and the mountains appear closer than they really are, and the
aperature is doing the rest, by giving him the greater depth of field?

Also, how fast were the trucks actually traveling, could be a factor as
well. Were they chugging along at 5 miles per hour?

Sam....