[OM] image warmth

Subject: [OM] image warmth
From: "Mickey Trageser" <mickeytr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2001 13:36:00 -0400
I recently took some flash pictures with the following rig: OM4T, 35-105 Zuiko,
T32 on BG-2 suspended above with a Stroboframe. I used Fuji portrait 160 and
Kodak Supra 400. With the 160 I shot at f5.6  to 8, and with the 400 I used 8 -
11. I noticed that the Kodak was quite noticably warmer. I don't know whether
to attribute this all to the film or possibly to the flash at different output.
I was at a Luau and have a shot from each roll of the same colorful food table
indoors to compare. Both rolls were processed on Fuji processors. The Fuji
looks very well balanced, while the Kodak looks almost as warm as an evening
sun.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Mickey