Re: [OM] Compensating fgr skin tone (Was Another question)

Subject: Re: [OM] Compensating fgr skin tone (Was Another question)
From: Chris Barker <imagopus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 3 Sep 2001 09:17:32 +0100
Cc: Acer V <waltherppk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Acer

I probably misunderstood what you were advising. You meant that Tom should meter off his own hand and open up a bit. I am sorry, that is what I do much of the time when using my OM1N to check the validity of the meter's view of a scene.

I had thought that you were talking of metering off the subject's darker skin and opening up ...

Sorry

Chris