Re: [OM] Conversion-Auto Connector 3 into 4

Subject: Re: [OM] Conversion-Auto Connector 3 into 4
From: Bernd Möller <dsl33687a@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 6 Sep 2001 15:43:50 +0200
Hi Faisal,

Don't do that. I think that the auto connectors are quite different in the
inside, and if you try to change the #3 to a #4, you still need the extra pin
from somewhere (another valuable #3?). Auto connectors are fragile little
things, that I won't try to modify. They'll probably are even more fragile
after a conversion job.

I know a photo shop in Copenhagen, Denmark, which has a bunch of Auto connector
4's in their OM loose items box. They'll cost you 15 USD or less. Visit the
shop here: http://fotoc.synkron.com/. They probably can help you (and all you
other Zuikists).

Before you dismantle more auto connector 3's, please send them to me. I always
can use them on my OM-2 ;-)

Best regards

Bernd Möller