Re: [OM] Conversion-Auto Connector 3 into 4

Subject: Re: [OM] Conversion-Auto Connector 3 into 4
From: Bill Stanke <bstanke@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 06 Sep 2001 08:13:41 -0700
I am also dubious that it can be done.  Why not buy the TTL shoe cord,
and use it with Shoe 4 to connect the flash?  John H. sells these, among
other dealers.

Adorama still lists the TTL Autoconnector 4 for $26.95.  Last time I
ordered small OM gizmos from them they backordered everything, but
eventually I did receive everything that I ordered.  Their site is at:

http://www.adorama.com/

I know that other list members have been less than thrilled by Adorama,
but I have no complaints with them.

Bill Stanke