RE: [OM] off OM topic: opinions on medium format 6x6 camera systems & A

Subject: RE: [OM] off OM topic: opinions on medium format 6x6 camera systems & AF matters
From: "David Howells" <david@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2001 22:42:48 +0100
You're right Neal - I will bid! Like you I'd quite like all of it, try it,
keep the stuff that makes a hit and re-sell the rest (without making a
loss).  There are also many more lots:
N*kon 801s, MF21 command back, 50/1.8, SB24 flash
FG20, 55mm micro, 35mm, 105mm, 200mm
Bowens Ilumitran slide duplicator
Jobo CPE2 plus lift, tanks etc
Durst M670 enlarger + timer, colour meter, test-strip analyser, film-holders
and 2 Nikon lenses
De Vere 504 large-format enlarger with timer, 3 schneider lenses,
condensers, film holders
multiple masking frames

I'll stick to the N*kon F90x, lenses and Bronica "all" (Listed as B-all!)

Question is how much?

David,

It's a draw - one all!!

I get the feeling you really want to have a go at this!  Go on. Have abid
(or two!). You can blame me.  Winter's coming and you need something to
play with these long dark nights. Go for the Bronica.

Neal

system administrator at:
CAEREINION HIGH SCHOOL
admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx