[OM] Xmas xchange

Subject: [OM] Xmas xchange
From: "gries" <gries@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2001 12:57:29 -0500
Alright, here is the preliminary list in alphabetical order:

1       Barber, Bill
2       Barker, Chris
3       Couch, Jim
4       Cunningham, Jez
5       Dacey, Andrew
6       Dahl, Henrik
7       Dougherty, Dave
8       Edwards, Gary
9       Gibson, Clendon
10      Giles
11      Goss, Steve
12      Gries, Robert Gannon
13      Hamm, Bruce
14      Hurley, Daryl
15      Loeven, Charles
16      McBride, James N.
17      Packard, c.e.
18      Pendley, John
19      Scales, Tom
20      Smith, Jerry
21      Timpe, Jim
22      Trageser, Mickey
23      Wallich, Paul
24      Wesson, Roger
25      Williams, Skip

Feel free to e-mail me with others who would like to be included and I
will add to the list until end of Nov.?

As a means of keeping our personal mailing addresses out of public view,
I will e-mail the e-address of the person that will receive their photo.
It will be the responsibility of each individual to respond w/ the
address that they would like the present to be sent.  However, this
method does not allow for the surprise of opening an anonymous gift.  I
am also open to other suggestions if anyone has additional ideas.
Thanks for all the interest, and I hope that this goes well!

bobgries