Re: [OM] zooom again

Subject: Re: [OM] zooom again
From: "c.e.packard" <packardc@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2001 22:36:41 -0500
I don't think Vivitar made lenses with an adaptall mount design.
I have seen the 28-90 f2.8~3.5 on e*ay with regularity. You might want
you be patient if you have the time and wait for the next one.
There is one at KEH condition "bargain" the ad indicates it takes a 67mm
filter.

I have the vivitar 28-105 S1 it also takes a 67mm and it is solidly
built and performs quite well.

Charles Packard