[OM] Pan Am bans Carry-ons - Complain now!

Subject: [OM] Pan Am bans Carry-ons - Complain now!
From: "Jim Caldwell" <jamesfc@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 7 Oct 2001 17:37:48 -0400
Pan Am recently announced they won't allow any carry-on luggage except
for diaper bags if you have a child with you.  They also will not
guarantee safe arrival of any checked baggage.  If you travel with your
cameras and are as upset by this policy as I am - go to this website for
more information and lodge your complaint with Pan Am as well as the
U.S. Airline Passenger's Association.  Links are included on the page to
express your views!!  The last thing we need is for other airlines to
adopt similar policies.  BTW - their policy is more oriented toward
expedient rotation of passengers rather than security concerns!

http://www.photoaim.com/gen545.html

Thanks!

Jim Caldwell