Re: [OM] What's up with this guy?

Subject: Re: [OM] What's up with this guy?
From: Doggre@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2001 04:26:34 EDT
In a message dated 10/9/01 9:46:38 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
garth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

> Yeah, that's "negresco", a frequent seller on eBay.  His stuff's always
been over-priced, IMNSHO.

And over-hyped, IMNSHO.  I've pointedly avoiding bidding on any of his
auctions.  Reminds me too much of a certain seller in Arkansas who had
similar glowing descriptions of every single item he put up for bid.  "Too
good to be true".  Sad thing is, it works too often, so they keep doing it.

Rich