Re: [OM] OM-2S surprise

Subject: Re: [OM] OM-2S surprise
From: DAVDOU9211@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2001 10:19:12 EDT
In a message dated 10/19/01 7:10:35 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
wayneharridge@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

What this means, of course, is that if I get
> another body I'll need 7 new lenses as well.

Good Grief!!  I currently have 4 recently serviced bodies; a 4t, 2, 2n, and
1. I have three other single digit OM bodies that I plan to have CLA'd. I
have only 12 lenses.  So does this mean I have to buy 16 more to get to
parity?  Does the weight and size of my 300 Zuiko offset two or three 50mm
lenses?  If some are silvernose and others are not, must I get all of the
silver nose lenses available and then all of the MC and SC black barrel
variations?  And where will I store all of this and where will I sleep when
my wife finds out?  Oh gawd, help me before I buy again!!!! (g)

Dave Dougherty