Re: [OM] semi (ot) why the hell do people engrave things on cameras/len

Subject: Re: [OM] semi (ot) why the hell do people engrave things on cameras/lenses
From: Ray Moth <ray_moth@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2001 20:53:42 -0800 (PST)
Mark Lloyd wrote:

I guess I'd better explain my rant ... <snip> ... The
letter were massive and I could clearly see that this
was the former property of RICHARD JOHNSON, no I'm not
kidding someone who lives around Rochester is actually
named RICHARD JOHNSON and likes to mutilate camera
equipment... <snip>

Mark,

You may be referring to the dyslexic JOHN RICHARDSON, whose name will
be engraved not only on his cameras but also in the annals of history.
;-) I agree that such egocentric vandalism is hard to understand.

Regards,

=====
Ray