Re: [OM] Zuiko 80mm f4-f32 Macro & other BIN tales

Subject: Re: [OM] Zuiko 80mm f4-f32 Macro & other BIN tales
From: "M. Royer" <royer007@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2001 19:43:21 -0800 (PST)
BIN can have enormous fangs on e-bay since one bid can
end it rather than just hoping the item goes unnoticed
or something. I think I am the BIN lord and master
though. Got an EX condition 24 shift and OM-1 for $325
8-). Sold both of them for mucho profit. I've also
seen an OM-4t with 50mm 3.5 macro go for $250 BIN. BIN
are either way too high, or a total bargain. Although
fair prices are also possible, got a black 4t in EX
condition alone for $500, a good deal, but not a
megafang.

Mark Lloyd