Re: [OM] Gold 100? [OT Rant]

Subject: Re: [OM] Gold 100? [OT Rant]
From: "C.H.Ling" <chling@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2001 09:22:23 +0800
I can only agree on Superia Reala is smoother than the 400s, but the
Gold 100 does not look much better, similar to other ISO100 film
including the Ektapress 100 too.

BTW do you print it yourself or on one hour lab? I found the one hour
lab usually printed very grainy, the custom print was much smoother.

C.H.Ling