Re: [OM] notice

Subject: Re: [OM] notice
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2001 23:12:58 -0500
That's nice.  Without the three digit code, my credit card terminal will not
process a charge.  Being able to provide the code (the person who wants the
repair done) proves that he really has the card and is not committing credit
card fraud.  Don't provide the code and the charge doesn't go through,
repair doesn't get done, etc.
John Hermanson
Camtech, Olympus OM Service since 1977
631-424-2121  www.zuiko.com