Re: [OM] Happy Chanukah to all those that acknowledge the holiday!

Subject: Re: [OM] Happy Chanukah to all those that acknowledge the holiday!
From: Jacob Cooper <jcooper19@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2001 12:52:42 -0800 (PST)
I'm a new poster, and I wanted to introduce myself with a photographic
notion, but this discussion is interesting!

My question to John: Should we blame the president of the U.S. then for
letting out with a wink and a nod all the murderers and rapists in this
country? Is the leader of the nation responsible for the actions of his
people? How about the many many militia and other violent, independent
organizations within our borders? Is the president responsible for
Oklahoma City? How about Columbine? Where do you want to draw the line
of culpability?

Peace is a process that must be engaged in with patience and with
respect.

So, uh, what's the difference between the OM4t and the OM4ti? I've been
wondering for a while now...

Best,

Jake