RE: [OM] (OT) Bagpipes (Was: So Far OT as to Defy Description)

Subject: RE: [OM] (OT) Bagpipes (Was: So Far OT as to Defy Description)
From: Scott Gomez <scott@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2001 21:26:19 -0800
Getting a chanter shouldn't be difficult. As to a place to practice, I even
have that. Either here in a remote portion of the house (during bad weather)
or almost anywhere in the national forest that surrounds us (in good). Might
be time to get serious here...

As to taking pictures of pipe bands... 'tis a bit difficult, but worthwhile.
Now if only they'd hold any of the local games on a date I can ever make it
to them...

Bagpipe tapes served a wonderful purpose when my kids were growing up. All I
had to do was pop one in, in the car, and all the bickering in the backseat
would cease so they could unite and beg me to stop it. Dang kids have no
taste at all...

---
Scott Gomez