[OM] Christmas Greeting

Subject: [OM] Christmas Greeting
From: "Chris O'Neill" <chris@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2001 22:34:16 -0700
Hi, everyone!

Well, November and December have truly been *nuts* around here, and
I find myself staring at "only" 2,139 unread mailing list messages.
Think I'll get caught-up sometime tonight....  NOT!  :-)

Anyway, tomorrow Cori and I head for California for three weeks.  The
travel trailer is packed, including our fully-decorated 2 ft Christmas tree,
and the dining room table is covered with photo gear (500lympus and
50% Cori's P*nt*x gunk!), waiting to go into the van in the morning.  As
soon as this message goes out on the list, I'll be unsubscribing so that
I'm not faced with 21,390 unread messages when I get back.  (Grin!)

Thanks to everyone who offered suggestions for places to go and things
to see and do on our journey, especially Rich, Betty, Mike, Scott, and
anyone else I might have missed.  With all of the great suggestions, we
should be taking 3 months instead of 3 weeks.  I doubt we'll get to
see/do it all, but we're sure going to try!

And, to EVERYONE, here's my (and Cori's) wish that you all have a
safe, healthy, peaceful and joyful Christmas and New Years!  Try and
find time to take a few pictures over the holidays.  Try not to eat too
much (i.e. do as I say, not as I do!).  Of course, please *don't* drink and
drive.  And, most importantly, give a hug to someone who really could
use one, donate a little something to a local charity, smile and say
"Merry Christmas!" to everyone you see, and spread the Christmas
spirit throughout the land!

Happy Holiday Season to you all!

Regards,

Chris

---
I'm *not* a Zuikoholic....  I'm a Zuikohobbyist!
Chris O'Neill (chris@xxxxxxxxx)
http://www.joinco.ca